Canyoning in Tyrol
Canyoning, an outdoor sports which is still new and unknown to many people, is travelling in canyons using a variety of techniques that may include walking, scrambling, climbing, jumping, abseiling and/or swimming in deep pools. ..
You can find canyoning trips of different levels of difficulty – from a scenic but easy tour for beginners to extreme canyons with slides and jumps of more than10 metres and abseiling up to 70 metres.
Thanks to our state-certified canyoning guides, latest equipment and very high safety standards canyoning has become quite a safe nature experience.
- Conditions for canyoning are: ability of swimming, security of stepping and physical health;
- Participating in trip I is possible for everybody older than 8 years, depending on the weather and the water-level;
- The canyoning season lasts from May 1st to October 15th;
- We provide the complete equipment for you; you bring your swimsuit and the things you need for showering;
- The transfers to and from the activities are included in the price;
- The complete infrastructure of our camp is at your disposal: beachvolleyball court, climbing wall, hot showers…
- We are happy to organize overnight stays in surrounding guest-houses and hotels – everything from a simple farmhouse up to a four stars hotel is possible;
- We also organize catering, BBQs, sucking pigs…