Thanks to very highly developed safety standards rafting has become a quite safe outdoor experience. .
With our state-certified rafting guides and latest equipment you can venture experience deep gorges and foaming waves. Feeling the dynamic of water, experience the power of nature – these are challenges that were once reserved for kayak and canoe paddlers.
You can experience all that without any special knowledge with us.
» Rafting Imster Schlucht (gorge of Imst)
» Rafting Ötztaler Ache (river of the Ötz valley)
» Rafting in Germany
Conditions for river rafting are:
- Ability of swimming and physical health;
- Participating in the Imster Schlucht I is possible for everybody older than 8 years, on the Ötztaler Ache for 14-year-olds and up;
- The rafting season lasts from May 1st to October 15th;
- We provide the complete equipment for you; you bring your swimsuit and the things you need for showering;
- The transfers to and from the activities are included in the price;
- The complete infrastructure of our camp is at your disposal: beach volleyball court, climbing wall, hot showers…
- We are happy to organize overnight stays in surrounding guest-houses and hotels – everything from a simple farmhouse up to a four stars hotel is possible;
- We also organize catering, BBQs, sucking pigs…